Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Midweek Blues

So, it's the middle of the week. Sadly this week I don't have as many sub jobs. That means that I don't really have anything to do. But I am not yet tired, so we have a dilemma on our hands here. I will write a limerick about it, but I will need your help for the first part.
Amber gave me a great idea the other day. I think that I might plant a garden. I could plant my favorite vegetables-sugar peas! They cost like four bucks a pound at the store, and this could be a really good investment. I have been getting a little more creative with the recipes that I am working on. I tried some peanut butter with the granola that I made, but I might not have cooked it long enough or something because it isn't crunchy like it should be.
I wish I knew of a way that I could put music on this page so that everyone could enjoy my recipes for grooving tunes. The ones that I make myself.
By the way, I don't really have that many dark secrets...I could make some up for you though! Like the time that I drooled all over Michelle's pillow on vacation and told her that I spilled my water bottle on it. OK, that didn't really happen, but remember the time that I made you lose your handkerchief out the window? Sorry about that...
I want to go hiking tomorrow. It is my day off. I will also attend the temple. I hope that everyone is doing great and I look forward to your comments!
Love,
Craig

6 comments:

Amber F said...

How can you be having midweek blues if it's Friday?? You're looney my dear brother. But the garden is still a good idea. Start it soon so that it can get some real sun outside before you take it inside. Won't that be a fun learning-experience.

Douglas & Lucinda Johnson said...

Hi Craig --
this is almost like letter-writing (oops, maybe I shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag!) I'm glad you are thinking of things to do, now you need to get out there and do some of them! We can go to the Arabian Sea when you come again. Once I mentioned to Hannah it was the Arabian Sea, she thought it was much cooler! Apparently they are opening a Hard Rock Cafe in Koregaon Park (across from the Pizza Hut) so we could go there too. Hannah says she wants to go on opening night so she will be the first to see Elvis' pants.
Have a nice week!
Love, Mom

R and M said...

Craig, don't worry about the bandana. I had almost forgotten about it myself. It was only the coolest teal bandana with bleached out spots where I had gotten a bloody nose. I was probably Hannah's age when we lost it, which is why I went through the roof. :)

Nothing compares to when I wiped the banana on your hand through the middle seat and you thought it was a booger. If I recall correctly I got in trouble for that one, but it was worth it.

We'll let you know how indexing goes. We are going to try it tonight for FHE. Ryan is super exited.

R and M said...

In addition, I was reviewing the recipe - looks great. How long do I drown the dried fruit for?

mh

Craig said...

I usually just drain the fruit for a very little while. Like the amount of time it takes for me to prepare the rest of the granola. :)

Hannah said...

CRAIG! ITS HANNAH!
now you can read my blog and be jealous =]